Tuesday 5 January 2010

Norfolk photoshoot

One very hot day this summer I found myself up at the crack of dawn on a Saturday morning. London was still sleeping and the roads empty as we left the city for the clean slightly salty sea air and lush fields of Norfolk. As the roads got smaller and the grass on either side got longer, we arrived at a beautiful white house - getting out of the car we were greeted by the sound of a tractor mowing in a nearby field and the smell of cooking.

I had been invited to photograph a family get together as a birthday present for mum Sue. I had met most of the family before when one of my most lovelist of friends got married a couple of years ago, and it was with genuine warmth and joy that they all welcomed me to spend the afternoon with them....and by doing so, made my job easy in capturing the laughter and happiness of the day. It was such a privilege and such fun to do...here are a few pictures...



No comments:

Post a Comment