Wednesday 5 May 2010

Wedding Album

Whilst Im preping my equipment for Friday's wedding (cant wait - will blog about it next week but its going to be fab) I thought I would talk some about the albums I design and print for you guys....Yep, I am fanatical about quality which I reckon should run from the photographs that I take to the post production and the album that will house the photographs for your lifetime. It took me a while to find the perfect album - trawling photography conventions, chatting to people, reading forums and blogs, checking out the market before finally settling on Graphistudio Albums.

The quality of the pages are superb - thick (like card), and beautifully finished (no gold guilt edges - sorry its not me), but straight edges immaculately cut. The photographs themselves are printed directly onto the pages on indelible ink - this means the colours wont fade and stay as bright and as fresh as when it comes from their press (which is over in Venice). It is also the only company that have the copyright and technology to print over the binding of the album - this is fantastic when you have a really wide-angle photograph that can be printed over two pages with no split in the picture.

Here are a few pictures of an album I recently finished - Sue, the mother whose birthday I photographed had this to say

"Hi Natasha, just to re-affirm in writing how thrilled I am with the album - it is really lovely and a fantastic reminder of a truly wonderful day. The black cover, inscription and the pictures are so eye-catching yet so simple. Thank you so much for all your hard work".

No comments:

Post a Comment