Monday 3 May 2010

India Wedding

Yes I will travel anywhere around the world if you would like me to be your wedding photographer, but for this wedding I was a bridesmaid...although I couldnt help but shove a camera in my handbag...

Day one started in the Leela Hotel in Kovalem with an evening beach party. The hotel was a bit basic but we got by!!!


Day two of the wedding. The ceremony was fantastic, a mixture of Christian and Hindu traditions - so you had a raised platform with an open fire, fruit, incense, strings of flowers draped as an awning, and the best, craziness Hindu priest ever!!





Day three was a celebration on the top of a hotel roof with a million of Chitra's relatives...It was lit beautifully, and such fun with a DJ, mountains of food and plenty of beer and rum and a drum welcome!!




No comments:

Post a Comment