Sunday 18 April 2010

Photoshoot part deux

Ive just come back from India and am bursting with ideas and general enthusiasm for colour, light and jasmine. I'll be blogging about the wedding I went to there in a couple of days, as well as putting up some pics of the gorgeous wedding I photographed for Georgina and Stuart in Oxford a few weeks ago...In the meantime here is part two of the photoshoot I did with Rebecca.

Wham, the bright red of the stairs really hits you and shows of the brilliant white of Rebecca's dress. Love this picture - some passers by had just shouted "congratulations"!!
The light was fading as I took a series of shots of Rebecca on the pier. Although I had in my mind's eye using the pier slats to draw in the eye, this is the photograph I love the most...Its rather haunting...It also shows off the back of her dress perfectly.

This was a bit of a fun location - I found the boat, together with Banksy graffiti of Super Woman (which I think was rather apt), and just asked Rebecca to lean away from it. The daylight had properly gone, but with a high ISO I was able to get this without a flash.

This was Rebecca's idea of throwing the bouquet and it worked so well. I think there was a little bit of luck involved - from the fab throw, to me catching the moment of the bouquet between panels. I didnt have the camera on continuous shutter, I find I often miss that crucial moment if I do, plus it means I have about 20 photographs to pick through in post production.

This was a bit of fun too - Rebecca holding her shoes waiting for a bus...what with me the other side of the road the poor bus driver didnt realise it was a shoot, and asked Rebecca if she needed a lift!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment